Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Congratulation Messages For Marriage

E chi non lo ordina...

<

Another review ... I'm mounting the head.

are weeks that I plan to write my fierce criticism of your book and think a bit ', the only thing that kept me up until now and this noise and trivial activities' call work.

Well, if we wanted to make a report procter would start with the conclusion to tell you that your book and I 'like it. Then, instead of poison with the backround I'll tell you 'in detail what I think.

E 'surreal, sometimes hypnotic, very convincing (apparently written by a really normal person when we all know that you're not at all). And I 'liked especially the ill-concealed vein ateaista and anticlerical, and I 'liked the style. And then it 's funny.

Oh, after harping on this beautiful, let's see "areas for improvement." There are some areas where we can see that you made a trip. Type the recipe of the cake and other goodies'. In some places the story twists on itself and come into play so many elements of your experience that makes speech nearly incomprehensible to the uninitiated. The piece that I 'liked less and' on the beautiful planet. It seemed written by Travaglio (no offense to you ...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment