Thursday, December 16, 2010

Retirement Announcement Samples

Kernels


As you know, I'm doing various experiments ... these days I'm devoting my spare time (unfortunately it is always too little!), the preparation of Christmas sweets.


The chocolates have the quality to last for many days ... especially when we use to prepare the dried fruit, or however long shelf


To achieve these I was inspired to sweets with almonds: a single word ... delicious.


Happy Thursday everyone!


Ingredients:

150 grams of peeled hazelnuts

60 grams of sugar

liqueur or 2 tablespoons milk or cream

100 gr dark chocolate to cover


Procedure:


Chop the hazelnuts (leaving aside some for decoration) with sugar


Add the liqueur and roll into balls. Let them stand for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.

Glaze with melted chocolate and decorate with a hazelnut



Kisses and good day everyone! I recommend you do the good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment