Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lupus Nephritis More Condition_symptoms

a smoothie? Too bad I only have a milkshake!



And I also understand that if I call it "smoothie" is very chic! But I'm whipped, and prepared him very often, with fruit that I buy a ton! My daughters are grown in smoothies. No, not in smoothies, just a healthy glass of milkshake: very small since it was the favorite snack for them and their friends, just out of kindergarten or returning from a walk. And they say kids today do not like fruit! Try this!
Bicchierone cheerful, colored, who put in a good mood, fresh fruit, full of energy, vitamins and minerals.
not use milk or yogurt mixed with fruit, or add sugar, at most, a teaspoon of honey or fructose: I like to feel the taste of fruit and a snack that is digestible and light.
And with this sudden return of bad weather, the rain and the sky gray month of November, something better, and is translated Xenophon, a tumbler full of summer?

strawberry fruit smoothie.



I put in the blender half an apple, a banana, a small white peach and fragrant, about ten of strawberries, the juice of half an orange and the filtered juice of half a lemon, two teaspoons of fructose.
I shake well and I poured into tall glass.
Decorate as desired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment