Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Poptropica Game Of Brain Games

:



At times it seems to me to be a hamster. A hamster tired. Tired of riding on the wheel, running and running, breathless, to find myself in the same spot.
Please, daily chores! Nothing tragic. But exhausting, consuming hassle. There is always someone who needs a place to run, to try to repair something broken. There Always a weight to pull, push a load.
I want to go, sometimes, to childhood, when everything was light, simple, when others had to drive ... when I could weave my fingers to the hands of his grandmother, falling asleep on Dad's shoulder, looking up in the eyes of her mother . And smile.
sitting on my father's old chair, I hold in my hands warm cup of a sweet old: my grandmother did, in the spring. And the smell, the warmth, comfort and give me make me smile.
to go down a little from the spinning wheel. Time for a spoonful of sweetness. Then I get back. But now I'm fine here.


Crumble Rhubarb and strawberries.


For 4 ramekins portion.

2 beautiful stalks of rhubarb and strawberries
about 12-16 scented
50 grams of flour (also full)
3 tablespoons almond flour
50 grams of butter (+ a little for buttering the molds)
50 grams sugar (including cane!)
a pinch dicannella

powder Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Butter 4 ramekins
portion. If you want to use a single pan, increase a bit 'doses in proportion.
Mix sugar (two tablespoons except that you need to take part), flour, almonds in a bowl, add a little cinnamon if you like. Put in the center, and softened butter into small pieces, rapidly rubbing your hands! Make crumbs coarse.
Cut the rhubarb, already peeled logs to a maximum of 2 cm. Put it on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with sugar. Slice the strawberries and arrange over the pieces of rhubarb. Prepare the fruit just before baking, if not in contact with the sugar will be too much sauce.
Cover with the crumbs prepared, creating a thickness of one centimeter. Bake for 30 minutes. The crust should be golden. Serve warm, with whipped cream if you want a scoop of ice cream or soft.
Because the crust is crisp, two minutes past the bowls under the grill hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment