Friday, November 26, 2010

Creative Extigy Drivers





I have a weakness for carrot cake ... because it is soft, light and moist refers ...

Excellent as a snack or breakfast, but even after a meal .... magnificent.


I dedicate this recipe to Federica . Faith I hope you like!


Today everyone in my world ... Saretta offers you a snack!



Ingredients:

200 grams of flour 200 grams sugar 00

80 grams of almonds (optional, but I advise you!)
250 g of carrots

90 grams of oil (I used a bean)

a packet of yeast


3 eggs grated rind of an orange



Procedure:

clean Blend carrots with almonds


Mix with sugar,



and eggs.



Sbattere leggermente e aggiungere la farina ed il lievito.


Aggiungere anche l'olio e la scorza grattugiata dell'arancia e mescolare.



Mettere il composto in una teglia da 22-24 cm di diametro ed infornare a 180 gradi per 35-40 minuti circa (controllare)



Un bacione e buon fine settimana a tutti!! Fate i bravi, nè!

0 comments:

Post a Comment